Welcome to tron_yori (SPARKS), the first and only community dedicated to the canon relationships between programs Tron and Yori, and their User counterparts Alan Bradley and Lora Baines-Bradley, from Walt Disney's Tron series.
As of now, posting to the community is select. You can still join the community, but you will not have ready access to posting privileges. If you have material pertaining to Yori and Tron and are interested in posting it, Leave a Comment Here. Comments are screened.
1. This is a Tron/Yori (Alan/Lora) Community; post only material pretaining to said characters and the couple (Fanfiction/essays, Icons, Wallpaper, Challenges, Pictures/Screencaps, Picspam, fanvids). News or artwork concerning Cindy, Bruce, and Tron is welcome as well. All other posts pretaining to otherwise will be deleted.
2. Absolutely no Bashing of any sort. If you don't like the characters, the actors, or the pairing, then you really are in the wrong place.
3. All Negative or Hateful Posts will be deleted and you will most likely be BANNED without warning.
4. Do not post Artwork or Fanfiction that isn't your own without the creator's express permission. It will be deleted otherwise.
5. Absolutely NO HOTLINKING images. If you have images you wish to upload, please use your Scrapbook or Image hosting websites (Photobucket.com, Imageshack.us, tinypic.com, etc). Do not use the Bandwidth from another website, its what people call "Bandwidth Stealing" and it's not looked kindly upon anywhere
6. No more than 3 icons can be shown outside a livejournal cut. No more no less.
7. All images exceeding the 300x300 size must be placed behind a LJ Cut. Fanfiction must also be placed behind a cut, and a template described below to summerize your story.
8. Be kind to your fellow users; This is a place of recreaction and fun, if you disagree with someone then keep it to yourself if you are unable to do disagree in a respectful manner. Spiteful and Hateful behavior towards users will not be tolerated.
9. Keep Things like Fanmixes available to view for "Members" only. Do not leave them public.
10. Feel Free to post whatever you want in Your journal or Your graphic journal, But, PLEASE make it PUBLIC, DO NOT make our members Join your community.
11. Please mark your fanfiction or graphic artwork accordingly. I.E. if there is Adult Content in your material, please let people know, do not leave it unmarked.
12. PLEASE PARTICIPATE. I know real life gets in the way, but please don't use it as an excuse to NEVER post. I want the community to thrive and given that this is a bit late in the game, the community depends on your posts to get it going, so please post/comment whenever you can.
13. To avoid spammers, flamers and trolls, to become a member you must have an active/established account that you post on a semi-regular basis. If you've been rejected then it is because of the following: + There are zero to no entries on your personal journal (outside of the "Weclome to LiveJournal!" Message) since it's inception. + You have no associates (friends) nor are you a member of any communities. + Your journal is new and not established.
14. When Posting News and other material you did not create, remember to link to the "SOURCE" you found it at. Its only right.
15. Please note that this community does not support nor allow PRF (Real Person Fandom) or Underage Content. It is not respectful to those involved with this series and offenders will be banned from the community.
14. Wanna become an Affilate with tron_yori? Please leave a post here to let me know and you'll be added pronto.